Peanut Brittle, Gorgonzola Grilled Cheese with NFL Star Shaun Phillips
Grilled cheese is good. Grilled cheese made with Sartori’s Dolcina Gorgonzola and Peanut Brittle is out of this world! Barrie Lynn - The Cheese Impresario, created this amazing recipe for grilled cheese for the Grilled Cheese Invitational.
- Stir with ice, strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the opposite side of two pieces of bread, spread on 2 oz of the gorgonzola.
- Apply peanut brittle to cheese. Top with remaining pieces of bread, butter side up.
- Toast in a cast iron or non stick skillet for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.