- Annual SF medal avalanche on schedule April 8, 2010
- Haiti’s Rhum Barbancourt bouncing back April 8, 2010
- The whisk(e)y season is dear to Ireland, Scotland March 4, 2010
- Midwest craft brewer debuts rye-on-rye February 17, 2010
- Something to toast Benedictine’s 500th February 4, 2010
- Springbank half-bottle may bring bug bucks January 30, 2010
Burnett’s adds 20th vodka flavor
Posted on March 11, 2010 by William M. Dowd
When life gives you fruits, make fruit punch And, when you have a distillery, why not make your 20th flavor of vodka?
The Burnett’s Flavored Vodka portfolio has been expanded by the addition of Fruit Punch. The new flavor is available in 1.75L, 1.0L, 750ml, and 50ml sizes, bottled at 35% alcohol by volume (70 proof). Suggested retail price for the 750ml bottle is $9.99.
The line also includes blueberry, cherry, citrus, coconut, cranberry, espresso, grape, lime, mango, orange, peach, pink lemonade, pomegranate, raspberry, sour apple, strawberry, sweet tea, vanilla, watermelon and now Fruit Punch.
Burnett’s is a brand produced by Heaven Hill Distilleries of Bardstown, KY. The parent company’s portfolio also includes The Christian Brothers Brandies, Evan Williams and Elijah Craig Kentucky straight bourbons, Hpnotiq liqueur, PAMA pomegranate liqueur, Lunazul and Two Fingers tequilas, and Dubonnet aperitif.